When you email us, or use a contact form within this site, we will use your email address for the purposes of administering your query and responding to you. We will not publish your email address on our Site. By emailing you give us consent to send you occasional emails that keep you up-to-date or market our services. We will however not share your email address or any other personal details you provide us with to any third parties.
• When you become a client.
• When you engage with us on social media.
• When you contact us by any means with queries, support etc.
• When you book any kind of appointment with us or book to attend an event.
• When you choose to complete any surveys we send you.
• When you comment on or review our products and services.
• When you fill in any forms.
• When you’ve given a third party permission to share with us the information they hold about you.
• When you contact us via email or through this website, we collect your name, email address, phone number, and the company you work for, if you've chosen to provide that information.
• If you are an existing or past client with us: your name, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email and telephone number. For your security, we’ll also keep an encrypted record of your login password.
• Details of your visits to our websites or apps, and which site you came from to ours.
• Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.
When you contact us by email or through this website, we store your your information in our email (google). If you become a client, your information is also stored in our accounts software (zoho), and project management software (asana). These systems are also commitment to your privacy and security.
We know how much data security matters to us and all our customers. With this in mind we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it. Access to your personal data is password-protected, and sensitive data is secured by SSL encryption by the respective third-party services we make use of.
we may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
• Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
• Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, accountants and insurers.
• Government bodies if they require us to report processing activities.
• Third parties to whom we partner with do to business.
we will always ask for your permission before we share your details with third parties, unless forced by law. When it's necessary to store your information in third-party services, we restrict access only to the members of our team.
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request you make under this Privacy Notice. If you have authorised a third party to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to act.